Rabu, 26 September 2012

Sepenggal Kisah Cinta Dalam Waktu


The bell's ringing, you stand out side of the door to wait for me open it and hold you out.
Hand in hand and smile.
Stood tall, taller than my shadow.
Nothing to say, but just too look each other, on a park full with green grass and a kind of flower, smell really good.
I missed you so bad.
I wanna keep you just for my self, when you have no one yet.
My selfish evil thought wanna hurt you more than I can 'coz I Love You.
Insanity feeling, just to make you won't ever forget about me.

'Till my concious moment took me back to reality.
Wake me up on my own bed and not seeing your jacket or red tulips, not even with you in my days.

My faith's that we all gonna die and have responsibility to be answered.

So i wish you everything best for life on the world and after.
Just gonna still wait you here for hearing you say that you miss me too and wanna finally see me.
Before one of us meet our Creator.
I only wanna know, will you give me a warm hug of red tulips with same feeling, if i have only my self to be seen.

Between let go and let flow.
Now life's ain't just about Love.
It deserves more, for later.
But I really Miss You.